Install the Vivomeetings add-on to your Google Workspace to be able to schedule and join Vivomeetings meetings directly from your Google calendar.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Install the Vivomeetings add-on
- Login to the Vivomeetings add-on
- Schedule a Vivomeetings event in Google calendar
- Get help and support
Install the Vivomeetings add-on
- In your Google calendar (https://calendar.google.com), open the right panel and select the plus sign. If the panel is hidden, select the chevron at the bottom of the screen to show it.
- Enter 'Vivomeetings' in the search field and select the Vivomeetings add-on.
- Select Install and then select Continue on the permission screen.
- Select a Google account on the next screen. The Vivomeetings add-on will then appear in the sidebar of your Google calendar.
Login to the Vivomeetings add-on
- In your Google Calendar, select the Vivomeetings add-on.
- Select 'LOGIN', enter your account details and then authorize access.
Schedule a Vivomeetings event in Google calendar
- In the calendar create a new event and in the Video conferencing field select Vivomeetings.
- Your meeting details are then included in the email confirmations that are sent out.
If Google Meet is your default:
If Google Meet is not your default:
Get help and support
Submit a ticket: https://helpdesk.vivomeetings.com/portal/en/newticket