To manage or moderate a meeting - whether or not you are taking part in the conference - just log in to your account from your computer, tablet or smartphone phone.
- If you don't want to connect audio and just want to moderate the meeting
Select the arrow next to 'Start' and choose 'Without audio'
- If you don't want to connect audio and just want to share your screen in the meeting
Select the arrow next to 'Start' and choose 'Screen share without audio'
- If you want to connect your audio as well as manage the meeting online, then just select 'Start'
To view the full participant list of who is on your call click 'Participants' in the bottom toolbar on the right-hand side. You can:
- Mute or unmute ALL conference participants
- Send an email invite with your conference details
- Mute and unmute individual participants
- Make someone a moderator
- See who has raised their hand
- Send a direct message
- Remove/block someone from the conference
- See if they are on 'view only' (no audio connected)
- View who has left the conference already
In the toolbar at the bottom of the screen you will see the following list of options:
- Clicking on 'MUTE' will mute your own line, but you will still be able to hear others on the call.
- Click on 'VIDEO' to activate your webcam.
- 'SHARE' will activate screen sharing.
- 'DRAW' will open up the whiteboard.
- Click on the 'RECORD*' button in the top menu to initiate recording of your conference. You will have the option of recording audio or your whole online meeting which includes audio and video as well as screen sharing. You will see this option change so that you can stop the recording using the same button.
- If you wish to leave the Online Meeting Room and/or end the entire conference, click on 'HANG UP*'.
- *Only moderators can end a meeting or initiate recording.
Hovering over a tile in the main window will be given the option to mute/unmute, pin a person's tile or disconnect the caller.